Our rental facilities is unmanned. Here follows instructions on how to collect your rental gear.
How to collect your kayak on Gotland:
1. Enter the code that you received in your booking confirmation to unlock the lock.
2. Retrieve your kayak
3. You will find lifejacket, sprayskirt and paddle in the small house next to the kayaks. The house is locked, you will find the code for this door in your booking confirmation
To return the kayak:
1. Dry the kayak with the sponge supplied.
2. Put the kayak in its location, up side down and lock the lock.
3. Hang the lifejacket and sprayskirt to dry in the small house
4. Put the paddle and the map back in the small house.
5. Lock the small house.
Short video of how to collect your rental gear
Please note that our rental on Gotland have another system than in the video, where the kayaks are stored up side down outside and the sprayskirt, lifejacket, paddle and maps are located in the small house next to the kayaks.
Since we are a self service kayak rental it's important for your safety that you follow the safety regulations in our rental agreement. You can find the rental agreement and useful infomation about sea kayaking on our web page.
We hope you will have a nice time exploring our archapelago!